Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Daily Reads - 1/31/17



But I Do, Dad
Wow, this was an emotional read! I really appreciate this poem. It reminds me to value the moments that I still get to enjoy with my dad. It also provides me with perspective as I look forward to being a dad myself!

7 Questions to Ask Before Posting About Politics on Social Media
Timely.

7 Ways to Do Political Punditry Wrong
Fellow Christians, lets be shrewd, wise, and gracious in how we address issues and truth. The world IS watching!

Choose Courage Over Outrage
"We don't admire courage anymore; at least not real courage. In our culture, the quiet, settled resolve to do the right thing in the face of overwhelming opposition has been drowned in a sea of manufactured outrage. Outrage should not be confused with courage, even though it often tries to dress in courage's clothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment