Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Daily Reads - 6/21/17



I Am the Center of the Universe
"Where were you when I established the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding." (Job 38:4)

3 New Goals For Pursuing My Wife
"I'm realizing that my ability to love my wife well greatly depends on my intentional, ongoing pursuit of who she is and what she's feeling. That's the essence of romance: intentional pursuit."

4 Promising Opportunities in University Evangelism
"Student evangelism has always stressed the importance of relationship but, in our time, love will be as important as argument for showing people the plausibility of the gospel"

6 Things to Do with Your Anxiety

Never Read the Bible Simply to Know
"I saw more clearly than ever, that the first great and primary business to which I ought to attend every day was to have my soul happy in the Lord." (George Muller)



No comments:

Post a Comment