Saturday, December 31, 2016

Daily Reads - 12/31/16

Free DTS Online Courses
Dallas Theological Seminary offers a number of free online courses! Their current offerings are on Genesis, John, Revelation, and How to Read the Bible Like a Seminary Professor.

Bible Reading Plans for 2017
I hope you are planning to read the Bible this year! What a Book: I can never get enough of it no matter how much I read it! As the Psalmist said: "Your Word is lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105). This webpage has a number of great suggestions for reading through the Bible in 2017, that can fit a variety of schedules. I highly encourage you to read the Bible every day this year by yourself, with your spouse, and with your children. If you are dating, read the Bible together with your significant other. It will change your life: "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man (or woman) of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work." (2 Timothy 3:16-17)



No comments:

Post a Comment